Punkin Punkin Punkin
Punkin is doing very well a week and a half after his surgery. He is starting to noticeably put on some weight, which is wonderful to see, and his old endearingly obnoxious personality is returning.
The vet called me last week with the results from the pathology lab: the growth on his thyroid was benign, and they got all of it out so it should not grow back and he will not need any maintenance medications. She said it is the best possible prognosis and there is no reason to believe he will ever have further problems with his thyroid. In another week and a half or so, he'll go in for another blood test just to make sure everything is back to normal, but that should be the end of it.
Yay!!
The vet called me last week with the results from the pathology lab: the growth on his thyroid was benign, and they got all of it out so it should not grow back and he will not need any maintenance medications. She said it is the best possible prognosis and there is no reason to believe he will ever have further problems with his thyroid. In another week and a half or so, he'll go in for another blood test just to make sure everything is back to normal, but that should be the end of it.
Yay!!


2 Comments:
And the pictures are where?
(I know you have a Gucci camera)
Just for you, I took a couple of pictures of him last night (plus a bonus pic of Kerrigan), but I keep getting an error when I try to post them. Hopefully Blogspot is just having some sort of temporary glitch. I'll try again tonight or tomorrow.
Post a Comment
<< Home