Monday, February 13, 2006

Finally!!

Those pricks at NordicTrack have finally supplied me with the remaining pedal for my bike! Now I can actually use the damn thing, rather than just staring at it wistfully as it sits in my living room, mocking me. Maybe I'll even lose some more weight! I've lost ten pounds now since New Year's, and that's been with no exercise whatsoever. Another ten pounds should be a piece of cake now!

Speaking of New Year's resolutions, I've also continued reading like a fiend. I finished The Executioner's Song, then read Slaughterhouse Five and Animal Farm, and am now about a third of the way through Into the Arms of Strangers: Stories of the Kindertransport. This is some serious, painful reading, so next I'll probably read something a bit more lighthearted. Maybe The Integral Trees should be next on my list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home