Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Interesting facts

Stolen shamelessly from one of my "MySpace" friends:

4 Comments:

Blogger Baconeater said...

You left off the most important thing of all. Taste. Chicken parmagiana mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Lobster mmmmmmmmmmmm.
Big Macs, Ok I should have quit while I was ahead.

11:18 PM, February 08, 2006  
Blogger Catherine said...

LMAO, come on, you're the evolution fanatic! Look at the facts, man!! The facts!!

11:19 PM, February 08, 2006  
Blogger Baconeater said...

That is from a Herbivore Fundamentalist web site. It only mentions the stuff that favors their cause. For example, it leaves off the fact we have two hands. We are able to strangle are food before we eat it.
And one hand is for the fork and one for the knife. If we were meant to be herbivores we only have one fork hand.

12:04 AM, February 09, 2006  
Blogger Catherine said...

You don't fool me, Wino. You are one of them nutty carnivore fundies. I'm going to tell everyone on your blog.

12:06 AM, February 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home