Thursday, February 02, 2006

NordicTrack bastards!

This proves it -- the people at NordicTrack are sadists.

I received a package from the UPS man today. It contained one pedal for my bike.

That's right.

One pedal.

It also contained an invoice showing that the other pedal is still on backorder.

These people are dicks.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!

I'd send the whole thing back one piece at a time just for pride's sake.

But that's me.

11:08 AM, February 03, 2006  
Blogger Catherine said...

Now *that* would be funny. :)

2:45 PM, February 03, 2006  
Blogger Baconeater said...

Still only one pedal? Are you sure you told them you have two legs?

4:33 PM, February 07, 2006  
Blogger Catherine said...

Sigh.

Still only one pedal.

Maybe they heard 'round the campfire that I was a gimp and decided I needed only one pedal. The bastards.

11:36 AM, February 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home