Happy New Year!
The best thing about today is that I don't have to go anywhere! It was really nice to see the family for various holiday gatherings over the past week or so, but I am now utterly exhausted and I'm thrilled that I don't have to leave the house again until Tuesday morning. I think I'll sleep for the better part of today and then spend tomorrow doing a good New Year's house cleaning.
Paul, Kristen, Scott, Bridget, and I went over to cousin Cathy's place for awhile yesterday afternoon. We went over to Nau's for some ice cream and then walked several blocks to a nearby playground where Scott had a fabulous time, and I got to push Bridget in a little baby swing, which she enjoyed immensely. Then Cathy had to go babysit a friend's kids for New Year's Eve, and the rest of us went over to my parents' house for dinner. I was back home by ten and in bed by 11:45. I thought about staying up another fifteen minutes to ring in the New Year, but then decided I was too tired and just wanted to get some sleep. Besides, it was already 2006 on the East coast, so that was good enough for me.
Paul, Kristen, Scott, Bridget, and I went over to cousin Cathy's place for awhile yesterday afternoon. We went over to Nau's for some ice cream and then walked several blocks to a nearby playground where Scott had a fabulous time, and I got to push Bridget in a little baby swing, which she enjoyed immensely. Then Cathy had to go babysit a friend's kids for New Year's Eve, and the rest of us went over to my parents' house for dinner. I was back home by ten and in bed by 11:45. I thought about staying up another fifteen minutes to ring in the New Year, but then decided I was too tired and just wanted to get some sleep. Besides, it was already 2006 on the East coast, so that was good enough for me.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home