Elder's Meme (what is a meme, anyway?)
Four jobs you've had in your life:
1. Babysitter
2. QS9000 auditor
3. Manufacturing capacity planner
4. Paralegal
Four movies you could watch over and over:
1. The Princess Bride
2. Pulp Fiction
3. Real Genius
4. Desperado
Four places you've lived:
1. Chicago, IL
2. Hong Kong
3. Moose Jaw, Sask., Canada
4. Austin, TX
Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. South Park
2. Seinfeld
3. House
4. Okay, to be honest, while I do like the three above shows, I really don't watch t.v. much at all, and haven't seen any of these shows (or any others) for quite some time.
Four places you've been on vacation:
1. Playa del Carmen, Mexico
2. Port Aransas
3. Key West
4. Grand Cayman
Four websites you visit daily (or at least every weekday):
1. Go Fug Yourself
2. The Animal Rescue Site
3. Yahoo
4. Manolo's Shoe Blog
Four of your favorite foods:
1. Chips and queso
2. Risotto
3. Spinach lasagna
4. Potato cheese soup
Four places you'd rather be: (I'm assuming at the moment, not lifetime)
1. At home in bed
2. Key West
3. Italy
4. Jerusalem
Four books you'll read over and over again - not counting Torah:
1. The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
2. The Moonstone
3. A Confederacy of Dunces
4. The Woman in White
Four that I'll tag with this Meme:
1. Um, no one, but any of my vast number of readers who want to repost it on their own blogs or whatever, feel free.
2.
3.
4.
1. Babysitter
2. QS9000 auditor
3. Manufacturing capacity planner
4. Paralegal
Four movies you could watch over and over:
1. The Princess Bride
2. Pulp Fiction
3. Real Genius
4. Desperado
Four places you've lived:
1. Chicago, IL
2. Hong Kong
3. Moose Jaw, Sask., Canada
4. Austin, TX
Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. South Park
2. Seinfeld
3. House
4. Okay, to be honest, while I do like the three above shows, I really don't watch t.v. much at all, and haven't seen any of these shows (or any others) for quite some time.
Four places you've been on vacation:
1. Playa del Carmen, Mexico
2. Port Aransas
3. Key West
4. Grand Cayman
Four websites you visit daily (or at least every weekday):
1. Go Fug Yourself
2. The Animal Rescue Site
3. Yahoo
4. Manolo's Shoe Blog
Four of your favorite foods:
1. Chips and queso
2. Risotto
3. Spinach lasagna
4. Potato cheese soup
Four places you'd rather be: (I'm assuming at the moment, not lifetime)
1. At home in bed
2. Key West
3. Italy
4. Jerusalem
Four books you'll read over and over again - not counting Torah:
1. The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
2. The Moonstone
3. A Confederacy of Dunces
4. The Woman in White
Four that I'll tag with this Meme:
1. Um, no one, but any of my vast number of readers who want to repost it on their own blogs or whatever, feel free.
2.
3.
4.


4 Comments:
No Monk?
I don't know what meme means, and this isn't my meme - it's been floating around for a week or so.
Well, I got it from you, so it's your meme as far as I'm concerned. :)
From Wikipedia:
The term meme ([miːm] in the IPA; rhymes with "dream"; from the Greek word mimema for 'something imitated') often refers to any piece of information passed from one mind to another. In this sense, it relates closely to the academic study of folklore, in that folkloristics deals with the informal.
Four jobs you've had in your life:
1. Fast food
2. Lighting designer
3. Carpenter
4. Attorney
Four movies you could watch over and over:
1. The Princess Bride
2. The Black Stallion
3. Blues Brothers
4. Blazing Saddles
Four places you've lived:
1. Anaheim, Ca
2. Davis Ca
3. Tucson AZ
4. Virginia City
Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. The Daily Show
2. Iron Chef
3. No Reservations
4. Old bugs bunny cartoons
Four places you've been on vacation:
1. Playa del Carmen, Mexico
2. Yosemite
3. Road trips
4. Seattle
Four websites you visit daily (or at least every weekday):
1. Myspace
2. The Neighborhodd
3. Yahoo
4. Local newspapers
Four of your favorite foods:
1. Albondigas y fideo
2. Pumpkin curry
3. Sushi
4. Wor wonton soup
Four places you'd rather be: (I'm assuming at the moment, not lifetime)
1. At home in bed
2. Up at the lake
3. Portland
4. Santa Cruz
Four books you'll read over and over again - not counting Torah:
1. The Real Frank Zappa
2. When Things Fall Apart
3. Rain of Gold
4. William Carlos Williams
Four that I'll tag with this Meme:
1. Um, no one, but any of my vast number of readers who want to repost it on their own blogs or whatever, feel free.
ok :)
Post a Comment
<< Home