All of these stupid songs remind me
That everything's wrong, and it's become plain
Even if I am strong, I'll never be the same.
~Bree Sharp
Have you ever had a moment in your life where you felt something break deep inside you, and you knew immediately that whoever you had been until that moment, you were never going to be the same? You might be able to pick up the pieces and put them back together, but they would never fit together in quite the same way they had been before. No matter what happened from that moment on, you were changed forever. You might not be a better person, and you might not be a worse person, but you were going to be different. I think this happens to everybody at least once.
Even if I am strong, I'll never be the same.
~Bree Sharp
Have you ever had a moment in your life where you felt something break deep inside you, and you knew immediately that whoever you had been until that moment, you were never going to be the same? You might be able to pick up the pieces and put them back together, but they would never fit together in quite the same way they had been before. No matter what happened from that moment on, you were changed forever. You might not be a better person, and you might not be a worse person, but you were going to be different. I think this happens to everybody at least once.


5 Comments:
Do something useful and write a country western about your woes.
I was wondering if her grandma's car got run over by a train being driven by a dog or something like that.
LOL, no! Not a country western song! A sonnet, maybe. :)
Bear, now I have "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer" stuck in my head. :)
Sorry. It's just my idea of a classic old country song. 8)
So what happened????
Post a Comment
<< Home