Shoulder full of pain
Dammit, my right shoulder has flared up once again. It started yesterday evening and it's gotten worse throughout the day. I walked into my boss's office for something at around 3 p.m. today and he took one look at me and told me to go home. I hate to leave work early. I always feel guilty about it, so I don't do it very often. I took him up on it this time, though.
As soon as I got home, I lit a candle for Steve. I plan to keep one burning all weekend long. The anniversary of his death is not until Sunday, but he was so sick in the few days preceding that I thought I should do something to honor him all through the weekend. These anniversaries seem to get harder, rather than easier, with time.
Here's to you, Steve. I'll miss you forever.
As soon as I got home, I lit a candle for Steve. I plan to keep one burning all weekend long. The anniversary of his death is not until Sunday, but he was so sick in the few days preceding that I thought I should do something to honor him all through the weekend. These anniversaries seem to get harder, rather than easier, with time.
Here's to you, Steve. I'll miss you forever.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home