New Digs
The new addition to our office is finally completed, and I moved to my new digs yesterday. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Except for the fact that it is absolutely freezing back here, this is wonderful! It's so quiet. So peaceful. So roomy. Nobody bothers me. I can actually work without being interrupted every thirty seconds or having to wear ear plugs to drown out the extraneous noise. I believe I may actually begin to enjoy my job again!
Further good news is that, now that I have shed ten pounds since New Years, I have dropped one clothing size and am back into a size six. I went shopping after work yesterday and bought myself a couple of new outfits to celebrate. Woohooooooooooooo!
In other news, I checked the mail before I left for work this morning and found a package from NorDICKtrack. I didn't have time to open it, and I left it in the car when I got to the office, but one can only hope that it contains a LEFT PEDAL this time. Cross your fingers!
Further good news is that, now that I have shed ten pounds since New Years, I have dropped one clothing size and am back into a size six. I went shopping after work yesterday and bought myself a couple of new outfits to celebrate. Woohooooooooooooo!
In other news, I checked the mail before I left for work this morning and found a package from NorDICKtrack. I didn't have time to open it, and I left it in the car when I got to the office, but one can only hope that it contains a LEFT PEDAL this time. Cross your fingers!


5 Comments:
**fingers crossed**
And, btw, you are once again my inspiration. If you've lost 10 by now, by gum, I can lose 10 by, uh, ...then!
Love,
Rummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmssssssss
I won't even tell you how much weight I've lost since my apnea surgery. It sure gave me the push I needed to start my dieting.
Oh maybe I will tell you since I like to hear you moan in jealousy. Since Jan 27th, I've lost about 25 pounds. I think the biggest reason I've lost so much is that food still tastes like crap.
25 lbs.? Woohoo! I only wanted to lose a total of 20, so I'm halfway there. Actually just over halfway, cuz I've lost another half pound as of this morning.
And, yessssssssssssssss, those dicks at NordickTrack actually sent me a friggin' left pedal this time, so I'm gonna finish putting my bike together and be pedaling by the weekend.
**hugs** to you both!
Well, I don't think it's the most pleasant way to lose weight at all. It had to be one of the more stressful surgeries I've ever had.
Yeah, the way you described the procedure, it did not sound like any fun at all! I hope you are feeling better now!
Post a Comment
<< Home