Monday, February 13, 2006

NorDICKtrack, indeed.

OH, MY GOD!

What is WRONG with these people?!

I arrived home after work this evening, armed with my second pedal, all ready to put the finishing touch on my bike and go for a spin.

Until. I realized. THEY SENT ME TWO RIGHT PEDALS. I have TWO RIGHT PEDALS, AND NO LEFT PEDAL.

These bastards are lucky I'm (a) an animal-loving vegetarian, and (b) not Italian, because otherwise I'd do like the Mafiosos do and send them a severed horse head.

All I wanted was an exercise bike, so I could, you know, exercise. Is that too much to ask? Am I being greedy? Is it wrong to be this upset just because I got my bike a month and a half ago, and I STILL CAN'T USE IT?! I'm a patient person. Really, I am. BUT NORDICTRACK IS PUSHING ME OVER THE EDGE.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good grief, is there another bike that you can buy?

Return it and take them to small claims court for all of the money you were out.

Ridiculous!

Seriously, have someone with impressive letterhead write you a letter.\\

Rummmmmmmmmssssssssssss

9:12 PM, February 14, 2006  
Blogger Catherine said...

I've thought about returning it, but it's already completely assembled, but for the damn pedals. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! I called their "customer service" line AGAIN today, and was on hold for twenty minutes before some dickwad answered and said all the "customer service" reps were busy, asked for my name and number, and promised that they'd call me later today, which they never DID, of course. Maybe I'll have my boss write them a letter tomorrow.

9:24 PM, February 14, 2006  
Blogger Baconeater said...

Check this out Cat. I'm sure you won't agree with it. The last comment was from a chick in Texas:

http://thejewishfreak.blogspot.com/

Oh yeah, and Oink or someone else hijacked your name and linked stone_within@yahoo.com as an email addy on my Tagboard.

7:14 PM, February 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to admit, this is a Murphy moment. What can go wrong, will.

11:23 AM, February 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home