Friday, February 24, 2006

That's right, phuckers.

I used my bike last night. I actually pedaled on it. I was beginning to think it was all just a pipe dream; that I was going to be stuck with a pedal-less bike that would function as nothing more than some bizarre piece of living room sculpture, never to be used for its intended purpose, mocking me in perpetuity, but no. I pedaled. Achilles went nuts and kept barking, growling, and trying to bite my feet whilst I pedaled. I think he thought the bike was attacking me or something. Today, my ass hurts. But just a bit. Not enough to keep me from pedaling some more tonight after work. I feel more in shape already.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need a butt rub. ;)

4:37 PM, February 25, 2006  
Blogger Catherine said...

LMAO, my college crush said that to me once, after I'd had to wait for an hour on a cold, hard bench outside the classroom while he finished our Spanish midterm, which I'd finished in record time, so I could drive him home. Actually, his exact words were, "I think I owe you a butt rub." :)

12:29 AM, February 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But did you get it?

Of course, you know all of my massage techniques by now. Not that I am able to do them anymore. I probably should sell all of my massage books.

3:28 PM, February 27, 2006  
Blogger Catherine said...

But you can still play the drums! I bet you could give a pretty good massage with your drum sticks. :)

9:42 PM, March 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home