Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Eye update

I had my follow-up appointment with the eye surgeon today, and everything looks good. Apparently, any improvement in the eye pressure and the pigment dispersion will be very gradual, but so far, so good. I also scheduled the surgery for my left eye for July 18th. Now that I know what to expect, I'm not remotely nervous about that one. Whew!

4 Comments:

Blogger Saija said...

YAY!!! good news is ... well, it's GOOD news! :o)

we took a drive to look for a house again ... poor leo was wiped for the day after our 2 hours excursion ... and i'm off to the salt mines soon ...

ENJOY your long weekend! we have Canada Day on July 1st!

6:57 AM, June 29, 2006  
Blogger Catherine said...

Yes, ma'am, you can't argue with good news! :)

I sure hope you and Leo find your perfect new home very soon! Aside from looking for a new job, looking for a new home has got to be one of the most stressful things in life. You two are in my thoughts and prayers!

The long weekend is going to be a nice break and will give me some time to regroup and refocus, I hope. Happy Canada Day to you!

9:41 PM, June 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"looks good" LOL. You make a punny.

9:35 AM, June 30, 2006  
Blogger Catherine said...

Hahahahaha, I hadn't even noticed that one. :)

10:08 PM, June 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home