Sunday, June 11, 2006

Meeting Baby Zach

Baby Zach and his mama were released from the hospital today, so I went to visit them at home this afternoon. Zach is SO tiny! I am always amazed, every time I hold a newborn, at how tiny they are. He was awake when I arrived, but that didn't last long -- he fell asleep while I was holding him and slept for the rest of the time I was there. Here are some pics:





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE.

New borns are always so cute, so by the time they are hellish two year olds, you can still remember how cute they were when they were babies.

8:56 AM, June 12, 2006  
Blogger Catherine said...

I love the Billy Idol sneer in the first pic. He does a good pirate face, too, with the same sneer but with one eye open and the other one tightly closed. LOL

Yeah, Zach's brother Toby is 18 months old and already well on his way to the "terrible two" phase. Ugh. I wish they'd stay newborns til they're ready to start college. Or at least til they're ready to start kindergarten!

Besides, once they get over about 16 lbs. or so, I can no longer hold them. :(

10:07 AM, June 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home