Sunday, February 11, 2007

At least I'm below 50%!

You Are 46% Misanthropic

You're somewhat misanthropic, but you're not willing to write off the human race (yet!).
There's a few people you like, and even them you like at a distance.

3 Comments:

Blogger pounce_uk said...

You Are 5% Misanthropic

You're definitely not misanthropic - in fact, you're probably a people person.
While you may get annoyed with the world from time to time, you remember that everyone's only human!

7:01 PM, February 22, 2007  
Blogger pounce_uk said...

While I agree with the above I have been know to hold a knife/smash a bottle,brick,rifle butt,fist,foot,head into somebody who has pissed me off. But I must admit it does take a lot to piss me off.

7:03 PM, February 22, 2007  
Blogger Catherine said...

I'm not surprised that you scored 5%! :) I don't think I'm really misanthropic, but it's true that I don't like being around people -- not because I hate them, but because I'm shy and it makes me uncomfortable to be around people I don't know well.

11:16 PM, February 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home