Thursday, April 24, 2008

Punkin Pictures

At Pounce's insistence, here are a couple of photos I snapped of Punkin last night. In this one you can see a little bit of the incision on his neck and where his right front leg was shaved for his IV:



In this one you can sort of see where his neck was shaved for surgery. You can also see that he's still very thin, but believe it or not, he looks much healthier here than he did a week ago. I think he's put on at least a pound:



And here is a bonus pic of Kerrigan, who seemed miffed that I wasn't taking her picture:

5 Comments:

Blogger pounce_uk said...

Thank you for that Cat.
Punkin looks really well and hopefully he’ll be tripping you up in the Kitchen soon.
As for Kerrigan what a cutie….

4:56 AM, April 25, 2008  
Blogger Catherine said...

You're welcome! :) Kerrigan cracks me up. She saw me taking pictures of Punkin and immediately hopped onto the bed and looked at me like, "What am I, chopped liver?"

9:23 AM, April 25, 2008  
Blogger pounce_uk said...

Hey you, How is Punkin?

6:56 PM, May 07, 2008  
Blogger Catherine said...

He's doing great! He went back for his follow-up blood work last week and the results were superb. Thyroid activity is back to normal, there is no kidney damage, and he's considered completely cured. He's still putting his weight back on but I think he's up to at least nine pounds now, which is fabulous. And his personality is back to normal, too. He's as obnoxious as ever. :)

11:10 PM, May 10, 2008  
Blogger pounce_uk said...

So glad that he's a lot better.
And hey most cats I've owned are obnoxious. It's in their DNA. That is until they want something. Usually attention.
Hang On, I think I'm refering about my better half.

6:52 AM, May 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home