posted by Catherine at 6:40 PM
Wimp! I'm 78% evil. I like this: "You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot. "
Damn, I scored lower than you *and* Wino. And most of the stuff I checked was stuff I did long ago, in a galaxy far, far away.
Well, since I don't like most of the people on this earth, it's really easy for me not to care what happens to them.
I have found little that is good about human beings. In my experience most of them are trash. ~Sigmund FreudAustrian psychologist (1856 - 1939)
So, have you blamed a fart on someone else?I wonder how evil that makes you.
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
Wimp! I'm 78% evil. I like this: "You are very evil. And you're too evil to care. Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot. "
Damn, I scored lower than you *and* Wino. And most of the stuff I checked was stuff I did long ago, in a galaxy far, far away.
Well, since I don't like most of the people on this earth, it's really easy for me not to care what happens to them.
I have found little that is good about human beings. In my experience most of them are trash.
~Sigmund Freud
Austrian psychologist (1856 - 1939)
So, have you blamed a fart on someone else?
I wonder how evil that makes you.
Post a Comment
<< Home