My horoscope for today
Very interesting:
Dear Catherine,
Here is your horoscope
for Friday, June 30:
It's time to turn your attention toward pursuits that are worthy of your time, skills and talents. Pay attention to quality, and be willing to wait until the right pursuit finds you. You can afford to be choosy.
Dear Catherine,
Here is your horoscope
for Friday, June 30:
It's time to turn your attention toward pursuits that are worthy of your time, skills and talents. Pay attention to quality, and be willing to wait until the right pursuit finds you. You can afford to be choosy.


4 Comments:
Woo Hoo!!!
Time to come to Colorado and show us your stuff!
i hope you are able to enjoy a bit of R&R before you dive into another job ... will you register with one of those organizations that matches you with a job? i've heard that they do help, and they take some of the stress off of you ...
I stopped looking a horoscopes a long time ago. I don't know why I even still read fortune cookies. I really don't know why.
Agreed Saija. We all need R&R at times. And Cat needs to come to Colorado for hers. I wouldn't mind a visit.
You do the fortune cookies too? I think I'm going to start using the lucky numbers for the lottery. It's gotta work better than the numbers I'm using.
Post a Comment
<< Home