Farewell to someone I wish I'd known better...
I did not know Jeff Wilson very well, but he was one of those people you know you like from the instant you meet them. He was a defense attorney who used to do jail releases for the DWI attorney at the firm I worked for, so he would stop by the office on occasion to drop off some paperwork or pick up a check. He was always smiling and very personable and polite. I wish I had gotten the chance to know him better. He always struck me as just a really, genuinely nice guy.
He was hit by a drunk driver on July 3rd and was critically injured and hospitalized in a coma, from which he never woke up. He died on Monday. Although I didn't know him well, I was absolutely stunned and saddened to learn of his death. What a tragic waste.
He was hit by a drunk driver on July 3rd and was critically injured and hospitalized in a coma, from which he never woke up. He died on Monday. Although I didn't know him well, I was absolutely stunned and saddened to learn of his death. What a tragic waste.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home