Thursday, July 06, 2006

In case anyone was wondering...

I'm not a sociopath.

You Are 16% Sociopath

You're empathetic, loyal, and introspective.
In other words, there's no way you're a sociopath... but you can spot one pretty easily!


That's a real load off my mind! :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

***You Are 12% Sociopath***


You're empathetic, loyal, and introspective.
In other words, there's no way you're a sociopath... but you can spot one pretty easily!


Yes... what a relief. LMAO! :)

9:22 AM, July 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find it hard to take some of these quizes. This one tends to be like the "evil" test.

Here's a good example:

"You are very good at manipulating people and situations." You bet I am, but that doesn't mean I do it all the time, or with people that I care about.

What do you think about this?

7:20 PM, July 10, 2006  
Blogger Catherine said...

Yeah, a lot of these quizzes are too generic and too broad in their assessments, but they're fun. I've noticed that often none of the choices exactly fit the way I would really respond, so I just have to choose the response that seems to come closest.

7:47 PM, July 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home