Monday, April 09, 2007

Stolen from Wino's blog

And we got the same score!


StupidTester.com says I'm 2% Stupid! How stupid are you? Click Here!


Your Score Summary

Overall, you scored as follows:

97% scored higher (more stupid),
1% scored the same, and
2% scored lower (less stupid).

You are 2% stupid. This means...

You are our next Einstein. Wow! Keep up the great thinking.

3 Comments:

Blogger Baconeater said...

You must have copied my test.
Actually, you remind me a lot of Rondi who also got the same score. She also put the test on her blog, she has catS and is a vegetarian.

9:34 AM, April 10, 2007  
Blogger Baconeater said...

I left off that you are both Atheists, though you won't admit it.

The only diff is that she is 5 foot 11 and you are 5 foot and a wee bit.

12:22 PM, April 10, 2007  
Blogger Catherine said...

HA! I am most definitely not an atheist, and all of your proselytizing will not covert me. :)

9:07 PM, April 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home