I'm such a slacker.
I'm in one of those blog slumps again. Mostly I've just been too busy to write much. Also, life has been on the dull side lately, so I haven't had much material to work with.
Anyway, I did have a fabulous day this past Saturday. I met my friend Cheryl for lunch at P.F. Chang's, and it was the best friggin' lunch I've had in ages. I had vegetable spring rolls and steamed vegetable dumplings, both of which were amazing. And we shared two desserts, both of which made me drool WHILE I WAS EATING THEM. I am now officially a P.F. Chang's disciple.
After lunch, we spent an obscene amount of money shopping at the Arboretum. I should not be allowed inside a Sephora store. I cannot control myself in there. On the other hand, I smell delicious, my skin is glowing, and my hair is soft and shiny thanks to all of the stuff I bought.
We had a wonderful afternoon shopping, drinking coffee, talking, and laughing til we cried.
After my shopping frenzy, I met Jacquelin and Alexandria for dinner at Serrano's. It always makes me incredibly happy to see them! They are both doing very well, and Alex gets more adorable every time I see her. She is just a doll. Jacquelin recently started a new job much closer to where I work, which should allow us to get together for lunch more frequently. I'm so excited about that! I don't see her nearly often enough.
Anyway, I did have a fabulous day this past Saturday. I met my friend Cheryl for lunch at P.F. Chang's, and it was the best friggin' lunch I've had in ages. I had vegetable spring rolls and steamed vegetable dumplings, both of which were amazing. And we shared two desserts, both of which made me drool WHILE I WAS EATING THEM. I am now officially a P.F. Chang's disciple.
After lunch, we spent an obscene amount of money shopping at the Arboretum. I should not be allowed inside a Sephora store. I cannot control myself in there. On the other hand, I smell delicious, my skin is glowing, and my hair is soft and shiny thanks to all of the stuff I bought.
We had a wonderful afternoon shopping, drinking coffee, talking, and laughing til we cried.
After my shopping frenzy, I met Jacquelin and Alexandria for dinner at Serrano's. It always makes me incredibly happy to see them! They are both doing very well, and Alex gets more adorable every time I see her. She is just a doll. Jacquelin recently started a new job much closer to where I work, which should allow us to get together for lunch more frequently. I'm so excited about that! I don't see her nearly often enough.


5 Comments:
That sounds good! I just checked out their menu & locations.... there's one near me in Marlton, NJ (about 10 miles from me). Next time I'm up that way I'm gonna try the crab wontons! Mmmmmmmmmmmm!
That's a great pic. I'm glad you had a fun day w/ your friend. Nothing better than a day full of laughter & great food... and smelling delicious! :)
See, I wasn't impressed. I had the [whatever their equivalent of Gen. Tso's chicken was]... it was GOOD... but it wasn't great. Also had the Wall of Chocolate (giant cake with raspberry sauce)... tasted like cake out of a box.... Maybe I should have ordered something different.
And what was the deal with that sauce, anyway? :)
You will love it, tokin! I've never really been a big Chinese food fan, but there is something about Chang's food that just makes me drool. I think they sprinkle some crack on it.
Buzzy, I had the "wall of chocolate" there one time, too, and was also unimpressed. But their banana spring rolls and their flourless chocolate dome are delicious! I can't speak for their chicken, pork, or beef dishes, but every vegetarian dish I've had there has been awesome. Their veggie chow fun is really yummy.
girl buds are great to have ... one of my "ph.d" girl buds sent me the results of research done on women & their friends ... turns out that we are chemically good for each other too ... we actually buoy each others spirits and make ourselves healthier in the long run ... cool, eh!
I can definitely believe that, Saija! Spending time with a good girlfriend always makes me happy for days. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home