posted by Catherine at 7:24 PM
that is hilarious!!!! love it! :o)
hehehe I was installing AOL for a customer when I spotted that. I thought of you immediately and sent myself the link as I muttered "I just gotta test you email now"..... Meowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! :)
Saija, I'm glad you enjoyed it! I can't seem to stop watching it several times a day. It still cracks me up every time. :)tokin, rrrrrrrrrrrrrroflmao! Thanks for thinking of me!
Isn't swipe a Zionist term?
"Isn't swipe a Zionist term?"Don't tell Chimbo, but I'm going to build a settlement on this video.
Pounce like
Isn't swipe a Zionist term?NAh it's an English one. From Yorkshire, Gods country.
Post a Comment
<< Home
7 Comments:
that is hilarious!!!! love it! :o)
hehehe
I was installing AOL for a customer when I spotted that. I thought of you immediately and sent myself the link as I muttered "I just gotta test you email now".....
Meowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! :)
Saija, I'm glad you enjoyed it! I can't seem to stop watching it several times a day. It still cracks me up every time. :)
tokin, rrrrrrrrrrrrrroflmao! Thanks for thinking of me!
Isn't swipe a Zionist term?
"Isn't swipe a Zionist term?"
Don't tell Chimbo, but I'm going to build a settlement on this video.
Pounce like
Isn't swipe a Zionist term?
NAh it's an English one. From Yorkshire, Gods country.
Post a Comment
<< Home