Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Milestones

I finally hit ten miles on the bike last night! I mean, it was the first time I've gone ten miles in one sitting. It felt great! I also upped the resistance level a couple of notches for about a quarter of the ride.

I've now lost 16 lbs. since New Year's, I'm back in a size four, and I'm starting to have some serious wardrobe issues. Most of my pants and skirts are no longer wearable, because they literally fall right off me when I put them on. I need to either find a good tailor or start putting together a whole new wardrobe. Even my jewelry doesn't fit me any more. My rings slide around on my fingers, and my watch flops around on my wrist. Not that I am complaning, mind you! I'm really happy about this.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't that a great feeling when you actually *need* to wear a belt?

I actually have one pair of jeans that fit, but I'm still not willing to buy new stuff just to see how low I can go. I'd hate to spend the money only to have to do it again.

Someday I'll have to take a picture of the new me for you. Not that you can tell the difference since I'm wearing the same clothes,

5:11 PM, March 28, 2006  
Blogger Catherine said...

Yeah, I've bought a few new clothes over the past few months, but I'm waiting til I stop losing weight before I buy a whole new wardrobe. I'm gonna have to go get some new pants and skirts soon, though. Either that, or I need some suspenders. LOL

You definitely need to send me a pic of the new you!

5:16 PM, March 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still buying clothes at one size too big. I'm also keeping all of my "fat" clothes too, just in case.

I wish I could take a picture, but someone packed up the camera and we have no idea where it is. A lot of our stuff has disappeared in the same way. I guess we will find it after we move.

8:12 AM, April 04, 2006  
Blogger Catherine said...

I had to break down and buy a few new outfits on Monday after work. I'm actually wearing pants that *fit* me today! Woohooo!

I need to get off my lazy ass and go get a new battery for my digital camera, or just simply get a new camera, since the one I have really needs to be replaced. That's on my list of things to do this week.

2:45 PM, April 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home