Farewell, Cocoa Bean

I lost a beautiful kitty yesterday. Cocoa Bean (obviously, the brown one above) was born in my guest bedroom almost exactly seven years ago. I'd adopted her mama (without knowing at the time that she was pregnant) the previous month. Cocoa lived her entire life in my house -- it was the only home she ever knew.
I called her "the Velveteen Kitty," because her fur was so soft and velvety. She had beautiful coloring and facial features. She had a high-pitched, squeaky meow, and was fairly shy and skittish. She always enjoyed snuggling up for a nap with Punkin (above), and frequently slept above my head on my pillow at night.
I'm not sure what killed her, but I suspect she choked on something. It was all very sudden, and it seems she didn't suffer for more than several seconds, anyway.
She will be greatly missed.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home