Monday, August 07, 2006

70% Cat

You Are: 30% Dog, 70% Cat

You and cats have a lot in common.
You're both smart and in charge - with a good amount of attitude.
However, you do have a very playful side that occasionally comes out!

10 Comments:

Blogger Baconeater said...

I scored 50-50

You are a nice blend of cat and dog.
You're playful but not too needy. And you're friendly but careful.
And while you have your moody moments, you're too happy to stay upset for long.

7:51 PM, August 07, 2006  
Blogger Catherine said...

That sounds pretty accurate for you. :)

8:13 PM, August 07, 2006  
Blogger Saija said...

mine is:

You Are: 50% Dog, 50% Cat

You are a nice blend of cat and dog.
You're playful but not too needy. And you're friendly but careful.
And while you have your moody moments, you're too happy to stay upset for long.

hope you had a good weekend! mine is finally here - tue/wed i'm off ... then back to the salt mines ...

oh - i just noticed that bacon eating atheist jew and i have similar dispositions ... :o) ... ain't blogging grand?

9:55 PM, August 07, 2006  
Blogger Catherine said...

Hi, Saija! LOVED the storm photos on your blog! I should start taking more pics to post here. I got a great new digital camera a few months ago, but haven't been using it much.

I love how blogs turn into little communities of friends. :)

Enjoy your weekend! Mine was pretty good. I saw the new Superman movie. I wasn't expecting to enjoy it, but it was actually a lot better than I thought it would be.

11:58 PM, August 07, 2006  
Blogger Saija said...

would be great to see more pics from your world ...

blogging really is a community of friends, isn't it? and we all have such different backgrounds, world views, experiences - but yet we can relate! isn't that the neatest thing? :o)

8:10 AM, August 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

***You Are: 60% Dog, 40% Cat***

You are a nice blend of cat and dog.
You're playful but not too needy. And you're friendly but careful.
And while you have your moody moments, you're too happy to stay upset for long.

Aroooooooooooooo!!!!!!! :)

11:12 PM, August 08, 2006  
Blogger Catherine said...

I figured you would be more dog than cat, tokin. :)

10:14 PM, August 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should try this one...

http://www.blogthings.com/whatsongshouldyoustriptoquiz/

7:17 PM, August 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm like tokin... 60/40.

7:19 PM, August 10, 2006  
Blogger Catherine said...

LOL, okay Bear, here ya go:

**Your Stripper Song Is
Closer by Nine Inch Nails

"You let me violate you, you let me desecrate you
You let me penetrate you, you let me complicate you
Help me I broke apart my insides, help me I've got no
Soul to tell"

When you dance, it's a little scary - and a lot sexy.**

I think 60/40 suits you, too. :)

10:30 PM, August 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home