Woohoo!
Just when I was beginning to despair, I have (finally!) been called for an interview for one of the legal assistant jobs I've applied for. It's for a large firm in the building right next door to where I was working.
I'm going to try not to get my hopes up too much, but it would be really cool if I got this job. It's in a good location, and the larger firms tend to pay pretty well. I have a couple of days to prepare -- my interview is on Thursday afternoon. Time to study the firm's website and try to brush up on my interviewing skills -- it's been nearly six years since I interviewed for a job, but I've always been told in the past that I interview very well.
Wish me luck!
I'm going to try not to get my hopes up too much, but it would be really cool if I got this job. It's in a good location, and the larger firms tend to pay pretty well. I have a couple of days to prepare -- my interview is on Thursday afternoon. Time to study the firm's website and try to brush up on my interviewing skills -- it's been nearly six years since I interviewed for a job, but I've always been told in the past that I interview very well.
Wish me luck!


5 Comments:
I know you'll WOW! em!, But since you asked... GOOD LUCK!!!
*hugs!* :)
You'll do fine. Remember, they need you more than you need them. At least think that.
Thanks, guys! That is excellent advice, Wino. Whenever I've interviewed for a job in the past, I've always gone into it with the attitude that I already have the job, because why *wouldn't* they want to hire me? Thanks for the reminder. :)
One more thing. If you get interviewed by a man, picture him naked with yacht hat on when he is asking you questions.
ROFLMAO
I'm just hoping it's not going to be a panel interview. I've never interviewed at a large firm before, so I don't know what to expect. I've been both an interviewer and an interviewee at panel interviews in the past, and I think they just suck. Actually, having been on both sides of the table, I think I'd rather be the interviewee than the interviewer.
Post a Comment
<< Home