Millie and Barney

Now that Achilles doesn't use his crate as much any more, my kitties have started to stake their claims to it. Barney (my biggest, fattest kitty, and such a sweetheart) and Millie (the feral cat I rescued last summer after she'd been hit by a car -- you would never know today that she was once feral, and she gets around amazingly well on her three legs) cozied up for a nap in the crate last week.


2 Comments:
awww, love it ...
cats are great company ...
we just have the one black male left - who is going on 13 ... still in good health, tho' he is starting to pick up some nasty habits of late ... hmmmm?
I love cats -- there's nothing like having a purring cat in your lap, or curled up against you while you sleep. :)
My oldest cat is 13 now, too. I've had him since he was a day old -- bottle raised him and everything. My little brother found him in a trash can -- the mother had apparently abandoned the litter. His two siblings didn't make it. :(
Post a Comment
<< Home