Saija: Thank you! :) No, I didn't go with them -- my sister-in-law emailed me some pics from their trip. I've never been to Disneyland, but I did go to Disneyworld when I was 16. I found it very boring, actually. I guess it's meant for much younger kids.
Awwwwwwwwwww, kids at the beach are pretty darn cute, too. :)
My niece's broken wrist is partially my fault. I sent my nephew some cash for his birthday last month, and he decided to use it for a day at the skating rink, at which my niece fell and broke her wrist. I felt so bad about it when my sis-in-law gave me the news.
5 Comments:
Yo you
go check out that super secret page you have
I've taken mine political :)
yes they are absolutely a sweet looking family!
would you believe i've never been to disney world? or disneyland for that matter ...
did you go with them?
Rummmms: I like it! :)
Saija: Thank you! :) No, I didn't go with them -- my sister-in-law emailed me some pics from their trip. I've never been to Disneyland, but I did go to Disneyworld when I was 16. I found it very boring, actually. I guess it's meant for much younger kids.
They're adorable! Your brother has a beautiful family.
Kids at Disneyland are even cuter than pandas eating birthday cake. :)
Here's my nephews on our trip to the shore. (Ocean City, NJ)
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/9910/beachbq9.jpg
:)
Awwwwwwwwwww, kids at the beach are pretty darn cute, too. :)
My niece's broken wrist is partially my fault. I sent my nephew some cash for his birthday last month, and he decided to use it for a day at the skating rink, at which my niece fell and broke her wrist. I felt so bad about it when my sis-in-law gave me the news.
Post a Comment
<< Home