Second time is the charm?
Maybe?
Today's job interview went much better than the last one. I felt much more at ease, and while I still wasn't up to my former interviewing panache, I think I came off a lot better this time. We shall see.
I was interviewed by the attorney I'd be working for, and the office manager, both of whom seemed very nice. The firm sounds like a great place to work, with lots of potential for advancement. Just like the last firm I interviewed with, they told me that they pulled just five or six resumes for interviews from the hundreds they received. If they decide they are interested in hiring me, I'll have to go through a second interview and meet more of the attorneys and staff from the department I'd be working in. It will be a week or two before I hear anything either way.
In other news, I found the ring that I lost last week! Yay! I'm not sure how this happened, since I'd checked the bathtub multiple times, but the other day as I was getting out of the shower, there it was on the bathtub floor. Go figure.
Today's job interview went much better than the last one. I felt much more at ease, and while I still wasn't up to my former interviewing panache, I think I came off a lot better this time. We shall see.
I was interviewed by the attorney I'd be working for, and the office manager, both of whom seemed very nice. The firm sounds like a great place to work, with lots of potential for advancement. Just like the last firm I interviewed with, they told me that they pulled just five or six resumes for interviews from the hundreds they received. If they decide they are interested in hiring me, I'll have to go through a second interview and meet more of the attorneys and staff from the department I'd be working in. It will be a week or two before I hear anything either way.
In other news, I found the ring that I lost last week! Yay! I'm not sure how this happened, since I'd checked the bathtub multiple times, but the other day as I was getting out of the shower, there it was on the bathtub floor. Go figure.


5 Comments:
Glad you were more comfortable this time. We have fingers & paws crossed for you.
Now that you've found your ring, I'm happy you lost it. All that pedaling is paying off...
Yahoooo!!!
:)
I agree with the tokin one. Keep your head high and things will come your way....
Of course, you could look up as high as a mile... http://269.careersite.com/?pid=269 8)
I agree with the tokin one. Being comfortable is indeed important.
While you are looking, the Rocky Mountain News has a number of ads in your line of work. ;)
http://269.careersite.com/?pid=269
What? It errored the first time IO posted it. Go figure.
LOL, thanks guys! I think this job might be the one, but we'll see.
Post a Comment
<< Home