Slightly less lumpy
Whew! As I suspected, the new lump was just another cyst. It has been aspirated, along with two smaller ones above it, so now I'm less lumpy and just slightly bruised.
I got to watch on the sonogram monitor as the doctor stuck the needle in and drew out the fluid -- it was really cool. A big, black blob on the screen that just shrank away to nothingness. The two smaller ones were buried much deeper than the other one, and it was pretty uncomfortable having a big needle digging around in there, but it wasn't too bad. I'm glad I got them taken care of.
I got to watch on the sonogram monitor as the doctor stuck the needle in and drew out the fluid -- it was really cool. A big, black blob on the screen that just shrank away to nothingness. The two smaller ones were buried much deeper than the other one, and it was pretty uncomfortable having a big needle digging around in there, but it wasn't too bad. I'm glad I got them taken care of.


4 Comments:
Thank the gods.
That sounds like when I got to watch them inject the steroids in my spine, and I got to watch the needle work on the x-ray.
Isn't medicine cool?!?!?
Actually, I could probably use less of it.
YAY ... just another caffeine lump huh?
i'm glad you got them taken care of too!
Me three on the 'glad you got them taken care of' party.
*whew*
hugs to you!!
heeeeeee beeeeeeer :)
Hey, Rummmmmmmms! I miss you!!
**hugs**
Thanks to all three of you for the good thoughts. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home